Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Behaviour Training For Ruby

Hi,

I was talking about my problem with Ruby bullying Jack in one of the pet shops that I go to, and the shop owner suggested some behaviour training for Ruby.

The shop owner is a dog trainer himself and he offered me 6 personal lessons and 6 group lessons for about $1,000!

Wow! That is a lot of money and he did not guarantee me results at any time and I did not want to put him in a spot either.

So I told him that I will consult my wife first...heee....hee....

I also shared my problem with my son's tutor and this behaviour training offer since she has 2 dogs too. She told me that one of her dogs attended his training and results were not very obvious.

Well, I decided to go to the local community library and surf the Internet to research for some solutions instead.

David

No comments: