Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some Puppy and Adult Photos of Jack the Beagle

I manage to find some photos of Jack when he was a puppy and when he is an adult.

Jack the Beagle was so small and cute when he was a puppy. We missed him at that age as he is so nice to hold and carry.

There is a photo of Jack's 1st night at home with Jason, watch out for it.

If you do not see any photos but a form being displayed, please double click on the 'X' on the upper right hand corner of the form displayed.




Hope you enjoy watching the slideshow as much as I have enjoyed putting it up for you!

3 comments:

Ice Pony Girl said...

Hi David...I enjoyed your blog. Your dogs are very cute. I also have a beagle, her name is Molly. My other dogs is Lucy, she's an Aussie Kelpie. We're in Wisconsin, USA.

Anywho...please take a peek at our Happy Tails list. It's a Yahoo Groups list and we are fun loving beagle owners.

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/happytails

Hope you join the list!

Raven, Molly and Lucy

Ice Pony Girl said...

Hi David....I enjoyed your blog. Your dogs are so darn cute!! I also have a beagle, her name is Molly. My other dog is Lucy, an Aussie Kelpie. We're in Wisconsin.

Please take a peek at our Happy Tails List. It's a Yahoo Groups List.

We have members from all over the world, and we love beagles!

Here's a link to the list
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/happytails

Hope to see you on the list!

Raven, Molly and Lucy

David said...

Hi Raven,

Thanks for visting my blog and that you enjoyed it.

Yes, I just sign up to join happytails.

Since I have a corgi, I am also registered with a group in US too.

Pls feel free to drop by anytime.

Loves to Molly & Lucy,

David, Jack & Ruby