Sunday, February 10, 2013

Some of my neighbourhood friends...

There are so many dogs in our housing estate and we always bump into each other during my walks..... here are some of them...

This is my Daddy's friend dog, Cai Cai, living a few houses away only. When we meet, the humans like to talk and sometimes too much and forgot about our walk.... so Cai Cai rest on the grass... lor!
 
This is Oscar and so handsome... less than 1 year old and is considered a puppy... even though he looks big...!!! A Labradoodle...???

This is Elmo. living along the street behind us.... so small and cute....!
 
Another one but did not get its name..... woof... woof ....

This one lives at the corner house along our road..... sometimes, he barks at me when I passed by its house.

There are many more dogs around but these ones have their photos taken by my Daddy using his iPhone so here they are.....

No comments: