Monday, January 9, 2012

Jack Eating Grass

I saw Jack trying to chew some grass through the fence around the garden area so I was curious whether he was serious about eating the grass.


I pulled out a bunch of grass and placed them in his food bowl.


True enough, he started to pick up a few stands and chewed on them.


I was wondering if he has a tummy upset....?


I was told that dogs sometimes eat grass to ease their tummy upset or to stimulate them to vomit out the indigestible stuff....?


Jack did not vomit that day though.....


But he recently had an operation to remove a lump of grass+sand+hair that gave him so much problem that he lost his appetite and he could not even sit or lie down....if you have read my earlier posting.


So is eating grass good or bad for dogs....?


David

No comments: