Monday, December 21, 2009

Jack' Barking For His Food

Jack likes to bark for his food especially in the morning.

He used to bark around 6am but since after his recent operation, he barks after 7am.

My housekeeper has gone back to Philippines for good and we have no intention to employ another one so the feeding is up to me now.

Initially, we bought an auto-feeder ( read my early postings on it ) but since he is recovering from his operation, I give Jack soft food rather than dry food so I stopped using the auto-feeder.

So no sleeping in beyond 7am else Jack will wake up the whole neighbourhood especially on weekends.......sigh

However, Jack forgot to bark for his food this morning but I woke up worrying what wrong with him....ha...ha....

Somehow he must have lost track of time as it rained early this morning and I found him in his usual corner.


Good Boy....Jack!

David

No comments: