Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Dad Loves My Dogs Too

Hi,

My father is visiting me for a week and he not a dog person though he has met Ruby and Jack during his previous visits.

He lives in Penang, Malaysia, north of Singapore and his last visit to my home was 2.5 years ago! But I have been flying up north to see almost every quarter, of course.

Anyway, he says he likes Ruby the Corgi as she is so furry and cuddly.

I suppose it is partly because Ruby loves attention whereas Jack has an attitude and only comes to you when there is some treat or going out for a walk...ha...ha...ha...

Here are a few photos of my Dad and the dogs........








Ruby will come to you.



















Jack is enjoing the sun and could not be bother by your presence!














Well, at least, Jack and Ruby do not fight for your attention but only when you are giving them some treat.... both will rush at you!

No comments: