Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Annual Visit to the Vet

Hi,

I took Jack & Ruby to the vet for their annual vaccinations and also some grooming, next door to the vet.

I mentioned to the vet my recent find of a few fleas on their body and that I applied Frontline. He agreed to using Frontline and that it was good that I took action immediately so as to break the flea breeding cycle.

Also, got the vet to check on 2 lumps found around Jack's neck and his front left leg and was told to monitor its growth otherwise no worries at this point in time.

Jack's ear infection seem under control.

Jack was microchipped last Nov and Vet confirmed that Ruby has been microchipped by the first owner by scanning her neck for the chip.

So please remember to bring your dogs for their annual vaccinations for their health and your family well being too.

Jack & Ruby also do not allow me to clip their nails so I have to bring them to the pet shop to do some grooming. Though, in theory, if I walk them often enough their nails should be filed naturally.

Thanks to my buddy, Raymond, for helping me to bring the dogs to and for the clinic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

David said...

Hi,
Your site is selling TV or LCD..?
And in non-English too.
Anyway, thanks for your comments.
Woof! Woof!
Regards,
David