Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jack Shedding Hair

Jack has been shedding a lot of hair lately.....

While I was away for a week, my son called me to inform me that he is shedding a lot of hair especially at his hind legs near his buttocks.

My first reaction was is there any exposure of skin and was it reddish or sore...?

No exposed skin or soreness.....!

Thanks God,....so I told him to wait for my return home.

Jack does shed quite a bit of his hair but I think no one has brushed his coat so his loose hair became more evident and caused unnecessary alarm.

Also, I wonder whether the current hot spell of weather could have caused more shedding than usual.

Anyway, I brushed his coat upon my return home and did it for a few days consecutively and he is back to normal.....

Here is a photo of a bag half full with Jack's loose hair.....


David

1 comment:

Ice Pony Girl said...

Ah...the joys of dog ownership!