Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Auto-Feeder Locked Down

Hi,

I have to do something to prevent Jack from tearing my auto-feeder apart overnight for his food inside it.


I wrapped a plastic bag and tied some string around the auto-feeder and tied it to a hook on the wall as I do not want Jack to drag the auto-feeder to the gate and I may lose it....




So that's how I tried to lock down the auto-feeder.

Well, it worked last night .......

And guess what happened in the morning...?

I found Jack hiding in his crate when I came out to check the auto-feeder....

Why?
You can see Jack's nose in the middle hole of the crate.....ha...ha......

I think he must have felt guilty as he did tried to push the auto-feeder and it was out of its original position.... he must be scared of being beaten on his backside again or scolded by me...ha...ha...


I also only put food into one tray now so as not to tempt him to break into the auto-feeder as I think he can smell the food inside it....


Well, let see how long this will work.....ha...ha....

David

No comments: