Monday, April 7, 2008

Fleas on Jack & Ruby


Hi,

I found 2 fleas on Jack when I was brushing him around the neck and under his armpit with my hands.







Well, it came as a surprise as Jack has not have any fleas for the past few years or not that I have found any then. I suspect it could be due to the new routes that I have been walking Jack last week.











So I went to buy Frontline which we have used before and found it very effective. I applied it on both Jack and Ruby too though a body search on Ruby turned up nothing.















But we found 2 fleas in Ruby's crate the following day after applying Frontline. Frontline works by poisoning the fleas and they will die and drop off. Well, I told you Frontline is effective, right!


















So we now need to monitor them closely for any future recurrence and not take it for granted.....


BTW, Frontline is readily available at the pet shops in Singapore but you can also order it online in US, refer to my recommended products in the right column if you need further information.

No comments: