Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How To Get Rid Of Fleas On Your Dog


Hi,

I just came across the above question in a Yahoo forum recently and I thought I should share with you what I did for my Jack the Beagle & Ruby the Corgi.

Firstly, my dogs did not have any flea infestation but we found one or two when they were roaming in our garden initially.

There are a few products in the market but I was recommended by my friend to use Frontline.

Frontline was very effective as we used it at most 3 times at different intervals and we have never seen any more fleas on them for the past years.

It is easy to use and readily available at the Pet shops in Singapore else you can shop online ( refer to the list of products I have recommended on the right column and you can order it through the link there ).

Please follow the instructions given on the box closely and I am sure you will get good results. However, if your dog has a big flea infestation problem, please take it to the vet rather than trying to solve the problem on your own.

So do check it out and I am sure it should work for you too!

No comments: