Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stop Digging up my Lawn

Hi,

Ruby has been doing some digging in my garden as reported earlier in my post if you missed it.

I have repaired the grassy patch and have a talk with Ruby too!

Typically, dogs may dig the garden or holes for a few reasons.

They could be as follows :

- bored
- keep their bone or treat
- going after something
- .....etc ?

Well, I make sure that she gets her regular walk and that she is tired and will rest for most of the morning or day. This can prevent some boredom. I also try to play with them in the day if I am home else my housekeeper would do it too, especially in the afternoon.

Ruby did try to bury her treat in the past but I would not let her so she now always eat it immediately.

My housekeeper suspected that Ruby was digging the garden because she was after some sort of worm or insect that she could have seen. Well, I have a chat with Ruby and told her not to do it anymore.

The digging has stopped for the time being....ha..ha...ha....







































I hope it will last for some time ..... as this is not the first time Ruby digged the garden....naughty girl....!

No comments: