Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 10 Promises To My Dog


Hi,

These are the 10 promises Akira made to Socks in the movie....

1. Please live patiently with me.

2. Please believe in me. Just doing that makes me happy.

3. Please don't forget that I have feelings.

4. There's a reason when I don't listen to you.

5. Please talk a lot to me. I can't speak human, but I understand.

6. Please don't hit me. Don't forget that I'm stronger when we fight.

7. Let's get along even when I get older.

8. I can only live about ten years. So please spend a lot of time with me.

9. You have school and friends. But I only have you.

10. When I die, please, stay by my side. And please remember. That I loved you my whole life.

In the movie, Akira reflected on the above promises she made to Socks just before Socks passed away. This is the part of the movie where the tears started to roll down the eyes....sob..sob....



So are you going to make similar promises to your dog .....?

No comments: